Blade 300 X One Way Hub Assembly by Lynx Heli
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on August 14, 2013.This is an optional Lynx Heli Blade 300 X One Way Hub Assembly. This one way system was developed for hard 3D flight, with improved in flight durability, as well as improved crash damage resistance. This high-tech assembly will totally transform the feeling of the 300 X, increasing smoothness and delivering vibration free rotation.
The system uses a HF0612 one way bearing combined with a reinforced one way sleeve and an aluminum tail pulley to deliver the best concentricity with no vibration. This one way system, features a hardened carbon steel one way sleeve. The sleeve fits perfect and lines up with the Jesus bolt hole to support the main shaft. Testing has shown that the sleeve dramatically increases main shaft durability and helps to avoid the frame distortion that can cause lower frame vibration and premature failure.
- Direct replacement for the standard 300X main gear hub
- Hub is compatible with both Standard or Lynx Slant Main Gear
- Reinforced One Way Sleeve supports the main shaft increasing strength
- Aluminum CNC tail belt pulley delivers precise and vibration free rotation
- Easy main gear replacement without the need for disassembly thanks to a standard Hex Cup Screw
- Included extra set of Jesus bolts for convenience
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, for lightweight with maximum strength
Main Gear Hub Materials: Aluminum 7075-T6
Tail Belt Pulley Material: Aluminum 7075-T6
One Way Sleeve Material: Hardened Carbon Steel
One Way Bearing: High Precision SST – Made Japan
Shims Spacer Material: Brass
Screw Material: 12.9 Carbon steel
- (1) 300X – One Way Hub Assembly
- (4) M2x6 Hex Cap Screw
- (2) M2x12 Hex Cap Screw (one as spare)
- (2) M2 Self Lock Nut (one as spare)