Blade 130 X Ultra Main Gear Hub Combo (Red) (116T) by Lynx Heli
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on November 8, 2013.This is an optional 116 tooth Lynx Heli Blade 130 X Ultra Main Gear Hub Combo. The Lynx Heli Main Gear Hub Combo was developed for pilots who need a super precise and reinforced CNC Main gear keeping the assembly as lightweight as possible and eliminates the need for an autorotation system. The 116T main gear was created specifically for the Lynx 130x stretch kit in order to increase the trasmission ratio, with better torque and lower head speed. The smooth power transmission and heavy duty specifications will take your overpowered 130X to the next level.
- Techno polymer Precise and reinforced CNC main gear assures best wear resistance and perfect tooth mesh
- Super precise Main gear concentricity for smooth and silent power transmission
- Main gear thickness 3mm and special “cross radius” cut design for the ultimate main gear rigidity
- Direct replacement of std 130X main gear, useable with standard or upgraded main shaft.
- FEA (Finite Elements Analysis) assisted, achieve lightweight and maximum strength.
Main Gear Hub Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 - Red Anodized
Main Gear Material: Techno polymer based POM
Assembly Weight: 3.7g
- (1) 116T M0.4 Main Gear assembled with Main Gear Hub