Blackbox 600Z ESC/Sonic 540-FT Brushless Combo (13.5T) by Reedy
This product was added to our catalog on July 12, 2017.
The perfect solution for entry-level competition
Reedy's Blackbox 600Z Zero-Timing Sensored Brushless Competition ESC and Sonic 540-FT Fixed Timing motors are the perfect solution for entry-level competition thanks to their economical price, versatility, and race-proven performance. This pairing also offers an excellent solution for clubs and tracks that are looking improve entry-level participation or introduce cost-controlled classes for racers of all skill levels.
And unlike the typical RTR system, ROAR approval means that these can be used freely in competitions that mandate ROAR rules.
Adjustable ESC Settings:
- Operation Mode: Select Forward/Brake (F/B) or Forward/Brake/Reverse (F/B/R) operation.
- Drag Brake: Adjust automatic braking strength when the throttle trigger is returned to neutral.
- Power Profile: Increases or decreases punch.
- Drive Frequency: Adjust to create a smoother or more aggressive throttle feel.
- Brake Frequency: Adjust to create a smoother or more aggressive brake feel.
- Restore Default: Restore the factory default settings.
Cells: 1-2S LiPo
Diameter (mm): 35.8
Length (mm): 51.8
Shaft Dia. (mm): 3.15
Weight (g): 175
Voltage Input: 7.4V / 2S LiPo
On Resistance (Ohms): 0.0018
Continuous Current (A): 60
Dimensions (mm): 40.2 x 31.0 x 18.8
Weight w/o Wires (g): 37
Motor Limit: 13.5T
SBEC: 6.0V / 3A