Blackbox 510R 2S Competition ESC by Reedy
This is the Reedy Blackbox 510R 2S Competition ESC. Extensive race testing by Reedy's engineering and racing team has resulted in a high performance, high quality, and reliable ESC suitable for all levels of competition. Thanks to excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of precision adjustability, and durable high-quality hardware, the Blackbox 510R is suitable for a wide range of racing applications.
With the optional Blackbox PROgrammer2 (not included), the full potential of the 510R can be exploited. In addition to working as a programmer, it also operates as a battery monitor and USB firmware update device. The 510R ESC includes two modes that can be modified and saved independently from one another. Standard mode offers a wide variety of tuning options while Expert mode takes it one step further and opens additional options for more experienced racers and/or racing classes that can take advantage of these advanced settings.
The following functions can be modified and saved using the Blackbox PROgrammer2:
- Brake: Overall brake strength, frequency, drag brake, initial brake, and punch can be fine-tuned to perfect brake performance and feel in different vehicles and track conditions. Dynamic Drag Brake settings function allows users to add additional drag brake when conditions make it advantageous.
- Throttle: Drive frequency, punch, initial throttle, current limit, and dead band adjustability make the perfect setup possible regardless of the type of motor chosen and the type of vehicle being raced.
- Motor Power: Advanced acceleration boost and top speed timing settings are particularly useful on large tracks in applications such as 1:10 Touring Car and spec classes where ESC timing is permitted. Each setting can be used individually or together to achieve maximum power and speed. When in Standard tuning mode, timing adjustments are simplified for newer users or in applications such as 1:10 off-road where advanced settings are not required.
- Miscellaneous Control: With the PROgrammer2, select between Forward/Brake or Forward/Brake/Reverse mode and adjust the BEC output voltage depending on the type of servo used and desired servo speed. Adjust the desired low voltage cutoff or disable it completely. The temperature at which the ESC cuts motor power due to overheating can also be adjusted or disabled. Reversing the rotation of the motor is also possible.
- CNC-machined black aluminum case with integrated heat sink
- Fully adjustable brake, throttle, power, and safety functions (with Blackbox PROgrammer2: ASC27027)
- Blinky mode with ROAR approved software
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Ultra-low resistance FET board
- On-board power button
- Solder tabs with 13-gauge power wires
- Pro external capacitor board
- RPM and ESC temp data logging (with Blackbox PROgrammer2: ASC27027)
- Firmware updateable (with Blackbox PROgrammer2: ASC27027)
Voltage input: 2S LiPo
On resistance (mOhm): 0.105
Continuous current (A): 150
Dimensions (mm): 38.5 x 36.9 x 19.5
Weight w/o wires and fan (g): 44
Motor limit: 3.5T
NOTE: The Blackbox 510R and PROgrammer2 (ASC27027) are not compatible with the Blackbox 410R and original PROgrammer (ASC27025).
This product was added to our catalog on December 16, 2016.
Works perfectly with all motors.
It is consistent, linear.
Very easy to use.
He has all the necessary settings.
It is no coincidence that many pro drivers use it.
The size and weight is not important when you're a great ESC.
And considering the weight of a car it would not change anything.
What matters is to have the best feeling.
Thanks REEDY ASSOCIATED. Especially do not change anything. It's perfect like that)