Blackbox 410R 1S-2S Competition ESC w/Blackbox PROgrammer by Reedy
This is the Reedy Blackbox 410R 1S-2S Competition ESC, with an included Reedy Blackbox PROgrammer. The long-anticipated and highly developed Reedy Blackbox 410R ESC is now available to racers worldwide. Extensive track testing by Reedy’s engineers and racing team has resulted in a high performance, high quality, and reliable ESC suitable for all levels of competition. A focus on excellent throttle and brake feel, precision adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 410R suitable for a wide range of racing applications.
With the Blackbox PROgrammer, the full potential of the ESC can be exploited. In addition to working as a programming device to fine-tune the eight pre-installed profiles, the PROgrammer operates as a data logger, battery monitor, and USB firmware update device.
- Brake: Brake strength, frequency, curve, and drag brake can be fine tuned to change brake performance and feel in different vehicles and track conditions. The Speed Sensitive Drag Brake function allows for different drag brake settings and high and low speeds.
- Throttle: Frequency, punch, curve, and dead band make the perfect setup possible regardless of the type of motor chosen and the type of vehicle being raced.
- Motor Power: Advanced acceleration boost and top speed timing settings are particularly useful on large tracks in applications such as 1/12 and 1/10 Touring Car and stock classes where ESC timing is permitted. Each setting can be used individually or together to achieve maximum speed. If you choose to leave these settings disabled, the ESC will be operating as if it is in blinky mode.
- Miscellaneous Control: Select between open, blinky, and practice modes depending upon the class being raced. Adjust the SBEC voltage to change servo speeds. Forward and reverse power can also be changed.
- Protection: Select the desired low voltage cutoff or disable it completely. The temperature at which the ESC cuts motor power due to overheating can also be adjusted.
- CNC-machined black aluminum case with integrated heat sink
- Fully adjustable brake, throttle, power, and safety functions
- Eight pre-programmed, customizable* profiles
- Blinky mode with ROAR-approved software
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Speed sensitive drag brake function
- Ultra-low resistance FET board
- 12-gauge power wires
- Heavy-duty external capacitor board
- Built-in voltage booster for 1S applications
- RPM data logging*
- Firmware updateable*
*Requires Blackbox PROgrammer
Voltage input: 3.7 - 7.4 / 1-2 LiPo
On resistance (ohms): 0.00035 x2
Continuous current (A): 150
Dimensions (mm): 40.8 x 33.0 x 19.0
Weight w/o wires (g): 49
Motor limit (2-pole/4-pole): 3.5 / 4800kV
SBEC: 5.5 - 7.0V/5A
Cooling fan: optional
This product was added to our catalog on November 21, 2014.