BL800H High Voltage Brushless Servo by Align
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is the Align BL800H High Voltage Brushless Servo.
- Utilizes brushless motor design for fast speed, high efficiency and increases the lifespan of the servo.
- Supports 8.4v high voltage to provide optimal speed and torque performance.
- Designed specifically for helicopters, with highest specifications on the market: 0.058 sec/60° ultra fast speed and monstrous 319 oz-in (23kg-cm) torque, allowing the helicopter to perform faster, with higher precision.
- Ultra high 12 bits signal resolution for excellent precision and smoothness.
- Hardened high strength super alloy gears.
- Equipped with a CNC machined aluminum case, for top of the line aesthetics, and improved heat sink function.
- Supports both analog and digital control signals.
- Suitable for T-Rex 550/600/700/800 cyclic and rudder use.
- Stall torque:
- @6.0V: 236 oz-in (17kg.cm)
- @7.4V: 305 oz-in (22kg.cm)
- @8.4V: 319 oz-in (23kg.cm)
- @6.0V: 0.08 sec/60°
- @7.4V: 0.06 sec/60°
- @8.4V: 0.058 sec/60°
- Rating Voltage: DC 4.8-8.4V
- Temperature Range: -20°C~+60°C
- Dimension: 40.3x20.1x38.7mm
- Weight: 80g
- (4) Servo rudder piece
- (1) Set screw
- (4) Rubber damper
- (4) Brass grommet
- (4) Tapping screw for servo
This product was added to our catalog on September 13, 2013.