BL400 Ducted Fan Outrunner, 3500kV (Twin Pack) by E-flite
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Note: Manufacturer does not allow using discount coupons
This product was added to our catalog on January 21, 2008.This is a pack of two E-flite BL400 Ducted Fan Outrunner, 3500kV brushless motors. E-flite now brings you a small lightweight outrunner motor designed specifically for small single and multi engine ducted fan operation.
The great performance and small size of the E-flite 400BL ducted fan motor make it a perfect match for single- and multi-ducted fan models. The high RPM per volt (3500Kv) design allows for high RPM capability on most 66mm fan units.
- Ideal for small ducted fan models from 15- to 25-ounces using 3-cell 2100mAh Li-Po packs
- High torque alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Slotted 9-pole Outrunner design
- High quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- Quiet, lightweight operation – just 2 ounces (56g)
Bearings or Bushings: Bearings
Recommended Prop Range: 66mm Fan Unit (3 blade)
Voltage: 10 - 12
RPM/Volt (Kv): 3500 (rpms per volt)
Resistance (Ri): .065 ohms
Idle Current (Io): 1.60 @ 10V
Continuous Current: 19A
Maximum Burst Current: 23A
Cells: 6 - 10 NiCd/NiMh or 3S Li-Po
Speed Control: 20A Brushless
Weight: 2.0 oz (56g) each
Overall Diameter: 1 in (25mm)
Shaft Diameter: .09 in (2.3mm)
Overall Length: 1.2 in (31mm)