BL 700H High Voltage Brushless Servo by Align
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on May 11, 2012.This is the Align BL 700H High Voltage Brushless Servo. This servo is an excellent choice for 550 to 700 class cyclic and rudder applications.
- Supports 7.4v high voltage to provide optimal speed and torque performance
- Designed specifically for helicopters, with the highest specifications on the market
- Ultra high 12 bits signal resolution for excellent precision and smoothness
- Ultra fast 0.065sec/60° speed
- 277 oz-in (20kg-cm) of torque, allowing helicopter to perform with faster and higher precision.
- Hardened high strength super alloy gears for durability
- Aluminum alloy mid case construction for instantaneous heat dissipation, to maintain high efficiency.
- Supports both analog and digital control signals.
- Suitable for cyclic and rudder use in 550 to 700 class applications.
- @ 6.0V: 208 oz-in (15.0kg.cm)
- @ 7.4V: 277 oz-in (20.0kg.cm)
- @ 6.0V: 0.085sec/60°
- @ 7.4V: 0.065sec/60°
- voltage: DC 4.8-7.4V
- Temperature range: -20°C - +60°C
- Dimension: 40.3x20.1x38.7mm
- Weight: 69g
- (4) Servo rudder piece
- (1) Set screw
- (4) Rubber damper
- (4) Brass grommet
- (4) Tapping screw for servo