This is the Bittydesign "Type-6R" 1/10 F1 Body. The TYPE-6R body represent a new reality for drivers all around the world who race at top levels and demand a unique and original design, coupled with the highest performance.
Modern lines and perfect balance
During the development of the TYPE-6R Bittydesign had to take care of both aesthetics and performance; the result is a body shell with modern forms to be well-balanced and realistic. With a flat underbody, this not only generates dowforce but it provides more realism to the shell and favors an excellent overall balance. This, together with fast corner entering, helps you out especially on tarmac surface.
Also the rear end has been carefully realized in order to keep it as low and lean as possible over the engine. Once installed, the body shell proves to be optimally positioned with respect to the rope lower wing ensuring in this way a perfect aerodynamic air flow to the rear.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan
- Included a complete kit that contain a white plastic helmet and proper screws for assembly and fix it to the body
- Produced only in a Light Weight version, thickness of material 0.75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included into the package a big decal sheet precut
NOTE: Body shown painted for illustrative purposes only. Body sold clear. Polycarbonate paint required.
NOTE 2: Because the front suspension design of each F1 chassis varies, you will need to pay close attention when trimming out the front of the body to ensure a correct fit.
This product was added to our catalog on November 4, 2016