The Bittydesign Seven20 GT12 1/12 On-Road was designed in reference to a british GT3 supercar, inspired by the design and lines of the Seven20 body shell and adapted to the production needs. The refinement took several months to optimize every detail, with an obsessive pursuit of perfection, to create a product that lives up to the Bittydesign quality standards.
The Seven20 GT12 offers a stunning look for Schumacher SupaStox class cars, with a lowered front nose to generate excellent steering, combined with a lowered cab and sides that stabilize the air flow. The air channels into a large rear wing that helps to make the model easy to drive and well balanced, while at the same time helping to improve laptimes.
- The body shell meet the specifications needed to participate in any 1/12 GT12 race in the world, BRCA homologated
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0.75mm
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask
This product was added to our catalog on April 28, 2021