The Bittydesign HYPER-200 Nitro Touring Car Body offers a stunning look that brings a unique style to the 200mm nitro category. Featuring an extremely low bonnet developed for greater responsiveness of steering, very pronounced front window pillars that channel the air flow towards the rear designed to generate stability and maximum traction, this body helps to provide a balanced chassis that is easy to drive, while delivering top class performance for drivers that demand the best.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- The body shell meet the specifications needed to participate in any 1/10 IC 200mm National & International race in the world, it's EFRA and IFMAR homologated.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- Fit all the 200mm nitro chassis on the market with 257-260mm wheelbase
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask
This product was added to our catalog on May 7, 2021