The Bittydesign AGATA 1/10 GT Body was born from the desire to offer to the rc enthusiasts all over the world a body shell that offers the flair of a true Italian super car. Tested over several months on different carpets and asphalts, the body offers an alternative for drivers who want their car to perform, while at the same time delivering the stunning aesthetics and details you have come to expect from Bittydesign.
But for those who demand performance - the lowered front nose generates excellent steering while the wide cab and the neutral sides stabilize the air flow transferred into the large rear wing that will help make the car easy to drive and well balanced without undermining the set-up of the chassis.
The design recalls the shapes of the dream-car produced in Emilia. The phase of refinement took several months to optimize every detail. The search for perfection has been obsessive in order to create a body that could honor Bittydesign's Italian heritage.
3D Cad design & engineering
- The body shell meet the specifications needed to participate in any 1/10 GT race in the world, USGT class included.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0.75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask
This product was added to our catalog on March 21, 2019