BetaFPV F4 brushed Flight Controller board brings a new era in FPV whoop technology. STM32F411 100MHz high performance MCU, 30A lower resistance MOSFETs, SPI Frsky Rx, Build-in Betaflight OSD and polarity reverse protection. All of these is backed by the same reliability and warranty of all BetaFPV FC boards.
- The world's first compatible BetaFlight OSD, FrSky Rx, BetaFlight firmware, born for acro flight controller for the Micro Whoop or Blade Inductrix quadcopter
- Fully programmable through Betaflight, using the onboard USB port, tune all the parameters, PID's, and rates to your perfect settings
- Designed to work with current Tiny Whoop or Blade Inductrix setups
- Built in SPI Frsky D16 protocol native receiver, compatible with almost ALL Frsky radios(e.g. Taranis X9D/X9D Plus/X7) or Frsky compatible transmitter module
- The flight controller board comes pre-flashed with Betaflight firmware, and pre-soldered 55mm power cable pigtail with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
ESC: All FETs are rated at 30A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
Size: 26mm x 26mm,fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
Firmware version: Betaflight MATEKF411RX 3.4.0
OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
Receiver: SPI Frsky D16 protocol (AKA FRSKY_X on Betaflight Configuration)
Power Cable: 55mm, with JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
This product was added to our catalog on November 29, 2018