BEC 2.0 BEC Voltage Regulator (14 Amp) by Castle Creations
This product was added to our catalog on December 28, 2016.
This is the Castle Creations BEC 2.0 BEC Voltage Regulator. The CC BEC 2.0 features heavy duty, dual output wires that will provide clean power to sensitive radio equipment. Castle Link2 can be used to set the output from 4.75 to 12 volts and power today’s power hungry servos, cameras, and other accessories.
Note: CC BEC 2.0 should never be operated in series or parallel with another BEC or backup receiver pack connected to the RX/Servo side of the circuit.
- Applications: Helis, Planes, UAS, Racing
- Waterproof: No
- Peak Current: 14A (dependent upon input and output voltage
- Continuous Current:
- 4.75~7.0V Output: 9A
- 7.25~8.5V Output: 8A
- 8.75~10.0V Output: 7A
- 10.25~12.0V Output: 6A
- Max Volts:
- Surface: 12S (50.4V)
- Air (w/Brake): 12S (50.4V)
- Air (No Brake): 14S (58.8V)
- Adjustable Output Voltage: 4.75 to 12V (set with Castle Link only - sold separately)
- Default Setting: 5.25V
- Size (LxWxH): 43x14x8mm (1.69x0.56x0.32")
- Weight: 21g (0.7 oz) (with full length wires)