Bar Flys 60mm Rear Buggy Tires (2) (Green) by JConcepts
This is a pack of two JConcepts Bar Flys 60mm Rear Buggy Tires. Starting with the Bar Code V1 tire, the design team at JConcepts has cut the height off the tread, added some additional surface area and blended in sidewall details to create the Bar Flys, a fresh take on the original low tread indoor racing tire. The team reduced the overall height and blended the tread to carcass with a generous radius. In-between the slotted bars, tiny Pressure Point size pins were added for increased surface area. The micro-height of the tread transitions out to the all important side-wall area where the team has maintained position of the original “Cactus” feature but have also positioned a V-joint feature to support the lateral load of high-speed circuits.
The Bar Flys are built on the 60mm bead and carcass design making them interchangeable with all 60mm | 2.4” wheel combinations. The interior ribbing features the double-hatch pattern that helps maintain a comfy ride while each set of tires includes the Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts.
- JConcepts original tread, available in blue, black, green and gold compounds
- Micro height, horizontal V1 Bars with soft radius
- “Cactus” style lug combined with V-joint feature
- 60mm | 2.4” bead mounting size
- Carefully shaped carcass = smooth steering characteristics
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
This product was added to our catalog on June 26, 2015.