This is the Bandai ZGMF-X13A Providence Gundam Seed, a Master Grade Action Figure Model Kit. This snap together action figure model molded in bright colors. The Providence Gundam shares its genealogy with the Freedom Gundam and utilizes some of the same frame parts incorporating a highly dynamic joint structure and balanced proportion. Its distinctive rear-mounted DRAGOON pods can be equipped and displayed with clear struts to recreate its all-range attacks. Several gimmicks such as ankle extensions, movable cockpit, and the deployment of the Composite Armed Shield system to the MS's left arm provide enhanced realism and enjoyment. This model includes a Judicium beam rifle, a composite armed shield system, five DRAGOON launch recreation struts, a clenched left and right hand, an open left and right hand, a gun wielding right hand, open hole left and right hands and a saber effect. A display stand is included to achieve many dynamic action poses. Decals are included to add realism and additional Gundam markers can be purchased to outline panels and add details.
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in different colors. May be further customized with model paints if desired.
- Snap together kit (Requires no glue) Hobby nippers needed to remove parts from parts trees.
- Model can be posed in various positions
- Several hand held weapons
- Colorful decals
- Pictorical instructions written in Japanese
- Product bears official Bluefin Distribution logo ensuring purchaser is receiving authentic licensed item from approved U.S. retailer