This is the Bandai Wing Gundam Zero Custom, a Master Grade Action Figure Model Kit as it appeared in the "Endless Waltz" Original Video Animation. This master grade includes over 270 plastic parts with polycap joints to ensure superb flexibility. Building starts with Bandai's world-famous "inner frame" system, designed to allow the final product to move and pose as it would in the original series; then the armor, including the dramatic wings for which the mecha was named, is attached to the frame. This model includes the built-in machine cannons (in the shoulders), two Beam Sabres, and the Twin Buster Rifles. A custom display stand (unassembled and unpainted) is included so you can pose the finished mecha in any number of mid-flight poses, while keeping it safe. A super-tiny scale figure (unpainted) of Hiiro Yui is included as well. Decals are included to add realism and additional Gundam markers can be purchased to outline panels and add details.
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in different colors. May be further customized with model paints if desired.
- Snap together kit (Requires no glue) Hobby nippers needed to remove parts from parts trees.
- Model can be posed in various positions
- Several hand held weapons
- Colorful decals
- Pictorical instructions written in Japanese
- Product bears official Bluefin Distribution logo ensuring purchaser is receiving authentic licensed item from approved U.S. retailer
This product was added to our catalog on January 4, 2018