This is the Bandai MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam 2.0, a Master Grade Action Figure Model Kit. This snap together action figure model is molded in bright colors. The prototype gundam from which the 5 other gundams were developed in Gundam Wing, makes a new appearance as interpreted by Hajime Katoki for the Endless Waltz manga. Following the same styling as the other Ver EW designs, Wing Gundam Proto Zero has been reproduced with new proportions and utilizes a modified xxx-g frame for construction and can transform into Neo Bird Mode. Iconic weapons including twin Buster rifle, shield with extending nose gimmick, shoulder mounted machine cannons and beam sabers are included. New features include foldable canards on shield and redesigned thruster wings that can unfold further outward. Display stand with standing and sitting versions of Heero Yuy are included. Decals are included to add realism and additional Gundam markers can be purchased to outline panels and add details.
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in different colors. May be further customized with model paints if desired.
- Snap together kit (Requires no glue) Hobby nippers needed to remove parts from parts trees.
- Model can be posed in various positions
- Several hand held weapons
- Colorful decals
- Pictorical instructions written in Japanese
- Product bears official Bluefin Distribution logo ensuring purchaser is receiving authentic licensed item from approved U.S. retailer