The Bandai Turn A Gundam, a Master Grade Action Figure Model Kit. This kit was a Fan Selection for the honorable spot of being the 100th Master Grade Kit released by Bandai. Featured in Yoshiyuki Tomino's "Turn A Gundam" series, this "mustachioed" Mobile Suit was designed by Syd Mead (whose work can be seen in such movies as "Aliens," "Blade Runner," and "Tron") in a unique departure from the conventional Gundam designs in the franchise. This fantastically detailed kit is packed with abundant features that showcase the hallmarks of the Master Grade series. Every movement that Turn A Gundam can do in the show can be replicated in this kit, thanks to its flexible joints located throughout the body without any armor pieces getting in the way. As seen in the show, the cockpit can be turned into a Core Fighter, thruster vanes on the back of the legs are movable, hatches located on the back can be opened when executing its "Moonlight Butterfly" attack, and hatches located on the chest can be opened to reveal missiles with multipurpose missile silos. Decals are included to add realism and additional Gundam markers can be purchased to outline panels and add details.
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in different colors. May be further customized with model paints if desired.
- Snap together kit (Requires no glue) Hobby nippers needed to remove parts from parts trees.
- Model can be posed in various positions
- Several hand held weapons
- Colorful decals
- Pictorical instructions written in Japanese
- Product bears official Bluefin Distribution logo ensuring purchaser is receiving authentic licensed item from approved U.S. retailer