The Bandai RX-78-2 Gundam Version 3.0 is based on the giant statue present at the Gundam Front Tokyo exhibit in Japan and features its characteristic multi-tone colors. Numerous markings are also included to replicate its current appearance in real life.
This MG goes above and beyond previous standards by using as many as 8 individual colors on the exterior armor for incredible detail! Not only is the armor high-definition, but it also is functional; armor panels move in conjunction with the inner frame to recreate the removable armor system! The shoulder joints have been improved, allowing an unparalleled range of movement. The core fighter can transform into core block mode, or you can use the included core block in the Gundam and display the fighter separately. Colored parts do not require painting to finish and pens can be purchased to add details. If you thought you knew the MG line, think again; this kit is here to redefine everything we know about Gunpla.
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in different colors. May be further customized with model paints if desired.
- Snap together kit (Requires no glue) Hobby nippers needed to remove parts from parts trees.
- Model can be posed in various positions
- Several hand held weapons
- Colorful decals
- Pictorical instructions written in Japanese
- Product bears official Bluefin Distribution logo ensuring purchaser is receiving authentic licensed item from approved U.S. retailer.