The Bandai Gundam White Action Base 1 is a model base in a line of plastic display stands for Gunpla kits and other mecha kits by Bandai. First introduced in 2006, an Action Base allows action figure models to be displayed in aerial poses. This white Action Base comes with an arm that can be adjusted in height and angle, as well as different adapters for older Gunpla kits that do not have peg holes available. The bases are modular and can connect to other Action Bases to display multiple Gunpla kits.
- Highly detailed plastic
- Snap together kit (Requires no glue) Hobby nippers needed to remove parts from parts trees.
- Models can be posed in various positions
- May be connected with other Action Bases
- Pictorical instructions written in Japanese
- Product bears official Bluefin Distribution logo ensuring purchaser is receiving authentic licensed item from approved U.S. retailer.
This product was added to our catalog on January 31, 2018