This is the Bandai MSN-04 Sazabi Metallic Coating Gundam, a High Grade Action Figure Model Kit. This snap together action figure model molded in bright colors, including a brilliant metallic red. Following the establishment of the second Neo Zeon movement, Char Aznable commissioned Anaheim Electronics to produce a custom-designed mobile suit specifically for his personal use. Painted in his trademark red color scheme and insignia, Char utilized the Sazabi as a front-line combat unit to personally lead Neo Zeon mobile suit forces against the Earth Federation Space Force and its Londo Bell subsidiary.
This suit was a big one, so it’s only fitting that the kit is big also! Again Bandai has treated us to the stunning display of metallic coating as well as some really great translucent parts for the beam weapons! Each funnel is its own unit, and several interchangeable hand pieces are included. Decals are included to add realism and additional Gundam markers can be purchased to outline panels and add details.
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in different colors. May be further customized with model paints if desired.
- Snap together kit (Requires no glue) Hobby nippers needed to remove parts from parts trees.
- Model can be posed in various positions
- Several hand held weapons
- Colorful decals
- Pictorical instructions written in Japanese
- Product bears official Bluefin Distribution logo ensuring purchaser is receiving authentic licensed item from approved U.S. retailer
Release Date: Jan 2010
Series: High Grade Universal Century
Item Size/Weight: 31.2cm x 20.2cm x 13.2cm / 560g
This product was added to our catalog on February 3, 2017