Badger 350 Airbrush Set. The 350 is an external mix airbrush. Air and paint mix outside the airbrush, creating a larger, coarser "dot" pattern and providing a heavier spray volume. The 350 is superb for base coating, stenciling, stipling, touch up projects, etc. An excellent choice for beginning students, hobbyists, ceramists, and automotive painters. This model sprays high viscosity materials such as ceramic glazes and stains, and hobby enamels with ease. It is also effectively used with properly reduced acrylics, inks, dyes, watercolors, acrylic lacquers, enamels, Air-Opaque, Air-Tex, Spectra-Tex and MODELflex airbrush colors. (Available as Fine, Medium and/or Heavy).
- Color cup and one-piece jar adaptor taper-fit for quick color changes
- Sprays higher viscosity materials
- Excellent for more volumous spray projects
- Constructed of high-impact nylon
- Solvent and chemical resistant
- Nozzles/needles made of precision manufactured metals
This product was added to our catalog on April 13, 2020