Schelle B64 Type 3 steering arms are a slight tweak on the geometry of the Type 1 blocks to gain more stability on tracks with larger sweeping turns. The Type 3 mimic the shorter leverage and quick reaction of Type 1, but with a more mellow Ackermann that is suited for flowing tracks when you need less steering and to stay smooth. The holes are a replica location of adapting the B6 steering arms onto a B64, while still keeping the kit steering stops.
- Precision CNC routed 2.5mm thickness, 1 pair
- Marked with 3 notch to identify "Type 3"
- Increased Ackermann over kit, but less than Type 1
- More suited to flowing tracks without many hairpin 180 turns
- Requires re-setting toe-in turnbuckle length as well as steering EPA
- Made in the USA
- Fits B64 and B64D
This product was added to our catalog on November 17, 2017