B64 Carbon Fiber "Type 1" Steering Arms by Schelle Racing
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Schelle B64 Carbon Fiber "Type 1" Steering Arms alter the kit steering geometry for more steering in tight haripin and 180 turns. The increased Ackermann makes the inside wheel turn in quicker, giving more front end grip through tight turns.
- Precision CNC routed 2.5mm thickness, 1 pair
- Marked with 1 notch to identify "Type 1"
- Increased Ackermann for more steering in tight layouts and 180 turns
- Great to get steering while using thick diff oil
- Requires re-setting toe-in turnbuckle length as well as steering EPA
- Made in the USA
- Fits B64 and B64D
This product was added to our catalog on March 30, 2017.