The Schelle B6 Hardened Steel Pro Built Differential is for those that want the best. Whether you need to replace a gear diff with a ball diff, or your diff outdrives are worn and chipped, get a Schelle Pro Built. The Schelle B6 Pro Built diff uses the best parts on the planet from Schelle and Team Associated. Built like the pros run, this diff uses Schelle 3/32" Tungsten Carbide diff balls along with a caged ceramic thrust bearing for buttery smooth diff action.
Pro Built Hardened Steel Diff:
- Built to Pro standards in a clean environment with all parts cleaned and prepped.
- Buttery smooth action and long life from Schelle Tungsten Carbide balls, ceramic caged thrust, and diff bearings.
- Uses geniune Associated diff gear, rings, and T-nut assembly.
- Broken in using drill to seat parts and pre-groove the diff rings.
- Set and install. Diffs are stored loose to prevent damaging the rings.
Pro Built by Kurt "Coach" Wenger of Schelle OR Nick Wautlet of WallieBuilds, see WallieBuilds.com for more of his complete car services.
This product was added to our catalog on September 9, 2016