B6/B6D Shock Standoff Set by Avid RC
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
The Avid B6 / B6D Shock Standoffs are a direct replacement for the kit standoffs, including 2 front (short), 2 rear (long) standoffs, and 4 Delrin pivot bushings. They are made of black anodized 7075 Aluminum with a 7mm nut as the base to easily install and a long fully threaded stem to help prevent bent shock mount screws while throwing down your Ryan laps. The Delrin pivot bushings are designed to rest against the smooth standoff instead of the screw which extends the life of them however they can be replaced to help maintain a tight fit in your shock cap when needed. And don't forget the added visual appeal of the machined silver rings around the base to blind your competition with.
- Avid B6 Shock Standoffs are a direct upgrade for the #91720 and #91553 Associated parts
- 7075 Aluminum, black anodized with shiny silver highlights on 7mm nut base
- Fully threaded part which helps to prevent mount screws from bending so easily
- Delrin™ bushings slip over the standoff instead of resting on threads which helps lengthen their longevity
- Standoffs have 7.0mm hex design for tightening
- Each package includes 2 front (short), 2 rear (long) standoffs, and 4 Delrin™ pivot bushings
This product was added to our catalog on January 19, 2017.