B6/B6D "S2" Body w/6.5" Aero Wing (Clear) by JConcepts
The JConcepts B6/B6D "S2" Body combines familiar features with a low-profile stance. The S2 is a performer straight out of the package, with the Aero rear wing to help deliver results on any track. Slammed overall height provides a low center of mass, while the progressive cab design provides plenty of front-end force for superior balance and steering. A channeled roof directs the flow through the center of the body while also increasing the rigidity of cockpit. The dual side-window design remains to bring a traditional JConcepts feel to the layout.
The upper side-pods feature vents used to help relieve hot air build-up inside the body for those high-powered runs or hot days at the track. Carved and detailed side-pods edge the body giving the highly aero unit a stylish look with a tight fit and finish. Cut-lines are included on each side of the body to accommodate stand-up 3 or 4 gear and lay-down transmission layouts giving all out versatility.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Used by Spencer Rivkin to win the IFMAR World Championships in Tsukuba, Japan
- JConcepts original Silencer 2 styling
- Aggressive, progressive cab design
- Channeled roof with center stabilizer
- Useable side-pod vents
- Compatible with stand-up 3 and 4 gear and lay-down transmission
- Includes two Aero rear wings
- Includes JConcepts decal sheet and window mask
This product was added to our catalog on August 19, 2016.