B6/B6D Carbon Fiber +2 Steering Block Arms (2) by Avid RC
Avid B6/B6D Carbon Fiber +2 Steering Block Arms are made from 2.5mm thick 100% carbon fiber plate and increase the Ackermann geometry. Plus, they are 1 gram lighter than the stock parts.
The +2 Ackermann setting allows the inside wheel to achieve more steering angle than the stock parts. This reduces scrub and allows the car to have better mid corner rotation. This will also reduce corner exit steering.
- It is recommended to sand the edges and seal the sides with super glue.
- When installing, do one screw at a time so that the part doesn't get pinched by the screw threads causing the carbon to split.
- 100% Carbon Fiber, 2.5mm thick.
- +2 increased Ackermann for better rotation in the middle of the corner and less exit steering.
- A double notch on the side lets you know it is the +2.
- Same kit geometry maintained.
- Weight (for 2 arms) (Kit: 2.4g | Carbon 1.3g)
- (2) Carbon Steering Block Arms
- (1) Doodad container
- (1) Mini-Decal
This product was added to our catalog on February 2, 2017.