B6/B6D Aluminum Tall "Option" Rear Shock Tower (Blue) by VRP
The VRP B6/B6D Aluminum Tall "Option" Rear Shock Tower is made from American 7075 Aluminum and used with the longer stock B6 rear shock shafts and the longer 31mm shock bodies. This basically gives the rear of the car a more “plush” feel. This is the Option Tower that eliminates the outer shock mounting hole. By doing this the stock "middle" hole becomes the outside hole, and the stock inner hole doesnt remains unchanged. Then as an added tuning option, VRP added a half hole between the inner and outer hole. This will offer a fine adjustment for the different grip levels found in modern racing.
- Made from American 7075 Aluminum
- CNC Machined, Anodized and Laser Etched in house at VRP
- Available in Black and Blue
- No more broken carbon towers
- 100% USA Made
- Comes in a Velvet Storage Pouch
- Includes 4 Mounting Washers
This product was added to our catalog on January 19, 2017.