B6/B6D Aluminum Rear Shock Tower (Blue) (Modified Shock Positions) by VRP
This product was added to our catalog on October 4, 2016.
This is an optional VRP Aluminum Rear Shock Tower. This tower is CNC machined from 7075 aluminum alloy material and is compatible with the B6 and B6D buggies.
Also known as the "option" tower, this rear shock tower eliminates the outer 'stock' shock position that no one uses. By doing this, the stock middle hole becomes the outside hole, as well as the inner hole. But as an additional tuning 'Option', VRP has added a hole between them. This will offer a fine adjustment for the different grip levels found in modern racing.
- Made from USA 7075 American Aluminum
- CNC Machined, Anodized, and Laser Etched at the VRP Factory in Houston, Texas
- Engineered Structure for Maximum Strength
- Same weight as the Stock Carbon Fiber Tower
- No more breakage issues
- CNC Aluminum Look with Brushed Aluminum Edging
- Emblazed VRP Velvet Storage Pouch
- Made in the USA