B6/B6D Aluminum Rear Hub Set (-2mm Carpet/Astro) by Schelle Racing
This product was added to our catalog on January 24, 2017.
This is an optional Schelle Aluminum Rear Hub Set for the B6 when specifically racing on carpet or astro turf. Schelle broke new ground with the 1/10th 2-piece hub concept on the B5 series. Now, the best hubs on the market are available for the B6.
The 2-piece design with replaceable -2mm upper increases adjustment and durability, and now the Schelle B6 hubs fit the kit axle height inserts for +2, and +3 adjustability. True to the kit geometry, the Schelle aluminum hubs are 0 degree toe-in when using the Associated inserts. The upper caps carry over from the B5M design, and are shared left and right. The upper cap design reduces leverage on the outer ballstud, as well as increasing shock clearance for the turnbuckle.
- Special -2mm upper caps included for carpet and astro turf racing.
- Fits B6 axle height adjustment inserts (trim off tiny aligment bump).
- Allows for future toe-in option inserts (not included, kit Associated B6 pin inserts required)
- 2-piece design with replaceable upper increases adjustment and durability.
- Shim adjustable upper link length for small "in-between" hole locations.
- True Geometry, matches kit parts for axle height and width.
- Slop-Free. Plastic bearing inserts and hingepin set screws included.
- Symmetric design hub caps, same as the B5M upper caps SCH1095.
- Reduced leverage to break ballstuds. Uses 6mm length Heavy-Duty Ballsud (ASC91047)*.
- Increased shock spring clearance for rear turnbuckles.
- 0 degree toe, Hubs available in Black Anodize. Caps are black anodize.
- Fits B6 and B6D. Also retro fits to B5, B5M, B5M Factory Lite, T5M, SC5M. Axle height inserts required (sold in ASC91697).