B6/B6D 65mm Light CVA Bone Set (2) by Schelle Racing
This product was added to our catalog on February 14, 2017.
The Schelle B6 65mm Light Bone Set is for B6 and B5 racers that love the durability and on-power feel of pin drive bones, but want to shed rotating weight. The 2 piece bones utilize a lightweight aluminum pin drive shaft mated to proven MIP steel CVA yokes. The bones can handle the power of both Modified and 17.5 racers. Pin drive bones work with the kit B6 steel outdrives, or B6 pin drive Bi-Metal MIP differentials (see SHL1259 pin drive B5 and B6 Bi-Metal diff) and have a positive driving feel, locking the rear end in on-power. Many racers like the feel of pin drive shafts because they enable the buggy to set into the corners and carve without getting upset by small steering inputs or bumps. With the Schelle Light Bones, racers get the best of both worlds, light weight and stable handling.
- Rotating weight savings. 7.5 grams vs 11 grams for steel kit units.
- Rebuildable 2 piece design, change either the aluminum bones* or steel CVA yokes.
- 65mm length mates with kit Associated CVA and rear axle on all B6 and B6D kits.
- Works for 17.5 or Modified motors.
- Fits B6 or B6D with kit or aluminum option rear hubs.
NOTE: Spare 65mm bones are SHL1290 for 65mm or you can try the option 67mm long bones (alternate axles req'd) SHL1288 which mate with the same steel MIP yokes.
Didn't really notice a difference between these and the kit shafts because I don't run on a high traction track.
Final thoughts not bad for the price I'd recommend for high traction tracks.)