B6/B5M MIP "Pucks" Pro Built Differential by Schelle Racing
This product was added to our catalog on July 14, 2016.
This is the Schelle MIP "Pucks" Pro Built Differential for the B5M/T5M/SC5M vehicles. The Schelle B5M Pro Built diff uses the best parts on the planet from Schelle, MIP, and Team Associated. Built like the pros run, this diff uses Schelle 3/32" Tungsten Carbide diff balls along with a Schelle caged ceramic thrust bearing for buttery smooth diff action.
Pro Built Diff:
- Built to Pro standards in a clean environment with all parts cleaned and prepped.
- Buttery smooth action and long life from Schelle Tungsten Carbide balls, ceramic caged thrust, and diff bearings.
- Uses geniune Associated, diff gear, rings, and T-nut assembly.
- MIP Pucks Aluminum Outdrives (Pucks bones not included).
- Broken in using drill to seat parts and pre-groove the diff rings.
- Install and final set. Drop in the diff, then check your setting before running. We store the diffs on the loose side to prevent damaging the rings.
NOTE: This diff will fit a B6 transmission but will require shimming.
Pro Built by Kurt "Coach" Wenger OR Nick Wautlet of WallieBuilds, see WallieBuilds.com for more of his complete car services.