B5M Steel Arm Mount (C) by Schelle Racing
|See Price In Cart|
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on November 27, 2015.The Schelle Racing B5M Steel C Arm Mount adds weight down low where you need it, directly in front of the rear axle. Developed to add more weight and help keep the rear end planted, Schelle's Steel C is perfect for 3-Gear customers looking for more confidence on the throttle. The added 15 grams give helps the car rotate through the turns and lets you put down more power on exit. Additionally, it is designed to use the Schelle SHL1203 inserts, or Associated ASC91385 inserts to adjust the rear toe and anti-squat. This C Mount looks great with a stealthy black coating, and is a great compliment to the existing Schelle Aluminum "D" Mount.
B5M Steel C Mount Features:
- Increased durability and adding 15g total weight ahead of the rear axle (+10g heavier than aluminum)
- Increased rear grip for 3-Gear, helps 3-Gear car rotate in turns and accelerate straight on exit.
- Precision CNC machined, black coated.
- Adjust toe-in and anti-squat by changing plastic inserts instead of removing the "C" mount off of the chassis.
- Schelle snap case and mini decal included. Save the snap case to hold your spare inserts!
- Compatible with all standard width arm mount systems, will not work with +4mm wide pin systems.
- Fits B5M, T5M, SC5M.
- SHL1203 or ASC91385 toe inserts required (not included)
*NOTE: Schelle recommends using blue thread lock on screws when installing.