B5M Aluminum Rear Ballstud Mount (Black) (Rev-2) by Schelle Racing
This is an optional Schelle Racing B5M Aluminum Rear Ballstud Mount. This is the updated Rev-2 ballstud mount with +1mm/-2mm settings! Coach chose to update this part because +1mm is the most common setting drivers are using. Racers were flipping the mount to the -2mm side and adding 3mm ballstud spacers to achieve a +1mm setting. +2mm settings can still be achieved with the addition of a 1mm ball stud spacer on the +1mm side.
The Schelle B5M Aluminum Rear Ballstud Mount is a must-have to replace the kit plastic part on a B5M. Impeccably designed and precision machined, the lightweight ballstud mount adds durability in addition to increased tuning options. Along with standard kit width mount holes (middle hole on the Schelle part) there are option close spacing inner and outer holes which give added fine tuning for the upper links. Also available in black anodize.
- Increased durability and new tuning adjustments at only 5.7g total weight.
- Added inner and outer tuning holes with close spacing for fine adjustments.
- Upper side raised +1mm and lower side lowered -2mm for a optional "flipped" installation to run all possible inner pivot heights.
- Precision CNC machined, black anodized, laser etched and machined with silver edges for a premium look and fit.
- Schelle mini decal included.
- Fits B5M only.
This product was added to our catalog on August 7, 2014.