The Schelle B5M "3 Gear" Vented Motor Plates were designed with 4 goals in mind. Minimize weight, maximize airflow, maximize rigity, and look amazing.
Every bit of unnecessary material has been removed. These motor plates tip the scales at 12.95g for a B5M, compared to 14.3 for a Factory Lite and 19g for a stock kit motorplate. The unique vent slits are machined partial depth on the back side of the motor plate to create 2 tiny slits in the plate. These slits will keep air flowing through, and everything else outside. 100% machined, these will not warp under extreme stress and heat, and the plates are finished off with a silver machined edge detail for a premium look.
- 12.95g for a B5M (vs. 14.3g for a Factory Lite, or 19g for a solid kit motor plate)
- Vent slits machined on backside for added airflow and no pebbles
- Vented motor can area for improved airflow through the motor
- 100% machined with silver machined edges
- Black (SHL1080) and Blue (SHL1081) anodized versions for Associated 3-Gear Factory Lite kits
This product was added to our catalog on May 3, 2016.