B5M 0.5mm Offset Aluminum Caster Block Bushing Set by Schelle Racing
One of the most popular settings for the Associated Team on the B5M generation buggy and truck is 0.5mm UP from the middle position. With these Schelle custom spacers, racers don't need to fuss with 0.5mm washers anymore. This 4 pack is the perfect compliment to Schelle's original 8 piece tuning set and comes inside a Schelle mini snap case for storage. The bright machined 7075 finish will be sure to turn some heads in the pits as well as shed some weight by switching material away from steel.
- Fine tune 0.5mm above or below the common "middle" setting
- Precision CNC machined hard 7075 series Aluminum
- 4 piece total includes: 2 0.5 thin (1 line) and 2 0.5 thick (2 line) offset bushings
- Weight 0.7g per set of 4 pcs, saves 1.3 g compared to steel
- Schelle mini snap case included
- Fits Team Associated B5, B5M, B5M Factory Lite, T5M, SC5M
Kurt "Coach" Wenger Axle Height Tuning Tips:
Axles Up: (Thin on top/ Thick on bottom) Max Steering and Corner Speed. Sometimes hard to drive.
Axles Middle 0.5 Up: New setting, more on-power steering mid to exit.
Axles Middle: (Middle bushing both sides) Standard, Neutral Feeling.
Axles Middle 0.5 Down: New setting, Small reduction in entry steering, feels like added rear traction.
Axles Down: (Thick on top/Thin on bottom) Easy to drive, Reduced entry steering, stable in bumps.
This product was added to our catalog on June 16, 2016.