B5/B6 "Super Diff" Bi-Metal Differential Kit by MIP
This is the MIP Bi-Metal "Super Diff" Differential Kit for the Team Associated B5 and B6 series vehicles. Ball differentials are essential to any racer’s program, and as of late MIP has shied away from the conventional steel pin drive differential design; but no longer ladies and gentleman, because MIP has a ball differential that is anything but conventional.
Featuring their two piece bi-metal outdrive design that’s comprised of both 7075–T6 aluminum and high grade heat tempered, the MIP Super Diff will automatically shed 30% off of your OEM rotating mass; this equates to quicker acceleration, perfect for any motor/car combination!
MIP is also including both Tungsten Carbide diff balls and MIP’s rebuildable machined aluminum T-Nut (MIP15010)! Though small, both of these upgrades will give you a longer lasting smooth differential, a wider range of adjustability, and of course making sure it stays in its set position longer. Overall you will ditch 30% of your rotating mass while keep the same driving characteristics you are used to. Say “NO” to a heavy inefficient differential, and say “YES” to MIP’s Bi-Metal differential for your stock, super-stock, or modified vehicle. Always Made 100% in the USA!
- Tungsten Carbide Diff Balls
- Machined Aluminum T-Nut
- Two Piece Bi-Metal Diff components
- Direct Stock Diff replacement
- Hard Polished Drive Rings
- Bearing Steel “Grooved” Thrust Washer
- 7075-T6 Hard Anodized Alum Drive Hubs
- 100% Quality made in the USA!
- (2) MIP Confetti Sticker
- (14) 3/32” Tungsten Carbide Diff Ball
- (2) MIP Modified Diff Ring
- (7) 1/16” Bearing Chrome Steel Ball
- (1) #2 Washer Hardened
- (1) Diff Lube & Grease Cup
- (1) ¼ x 9/32” Diff Spring
- (1) 2-56 x .925 Diff Screw Shoulder
- (1) 0.236 MIP Thrust Retainer
- (2) 5mm x 8mm x 2.5mm Bearing
- (1) 0.250 MIP T-Nut Housing
- (1) 0.250 MIP T-Nut Insert
- (1) MIP Bi-Metal Outdrive Cup Male
- (1) MIP Bi-Metal Outdrive Cup Female
- (2) MIP Bi-Metal Outdrive Hub
- (1) Stock Diff Gear to complete (ASC91419)
- (1) 2.0mm Allen Key (recommended MIP9008 MIP Hex Driver Wrench 2.0mm)
- MIP15010: MIP Machined T-Nut, .250 Bore
- MIP16015: MIP Super Diff, Bi-Metal Outdrives, “Pin Drive”, M&F, All AE 6/5 Series Vehicles
- MIP16061: MIP Super Diff, Bi-Metal Hub, All AE 6/5 Series Vehicles
- MIP16065: MIP Super Diff, Bi-Metal Rebuild Kit w/Carbide Diff Balls
- MIP99061: HW-Bearing, 5x8x2.5mm (2)
- MIP99099: HW-Diff T-Nut Insert (2)
- MIP99107: HW-Bearing, 3/32” Tungsten Carbide Ball (14)
- MIP99108: HW-Bearing, 3/32” Ch. Steel Ball (14)
This product was added to our catalog on July 11, 2016.