B5/B5M Titanium Steering System Screws by Avid RC
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Avid B5/B5M Titanium Steering System Screws are machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium, and are compatible with all Team Associated 5th gen 2wd models. These screws are shouldered to remove slop from the B5 steering rack and at the same time dropping 3 grams of weight. The kit screws measure 2.91mm, while Avid's titanium shouldered screws measure 2.99mm for a much tighter bearing fit.
- Machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium.
- Shouldered design removes the slop between the bearings and screw (2.91mm versus 2.99mm).
- Lose weight over the kit steel screws (7.5g versus 4.5g per set).
- Each package includes (2) 3-12mm and (2) 3-22mm Titanium Shouldered Screws, and 1 AVID mini decal sheet.
- Fits: B5, B5M, T5M, and SC5M
This product was added to our catalog on November 20, 2015.