B5/B5M Titanium Ball Stud Kit by Avid RC
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This is an optional Avid Associated RC10B5 and B5M Titanium Ball Stud Kit. Avid Titanium Ball Studs are specially designed for the Associated B5 vehicles to minimize weight without sacrificing strength.
- Machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium.
- Broached with a 2mm allen head on top of the ball for easy removal.
- 40% lighter than the kit steel ball studs.
- Each kit includes fourteen Titanium Ball Studs.
- (6) 5.5x6mm (Bellcrank, Spindle, Rear Hub)
- (2) 5.5x8mm (Ackermann)
- (6) 5.5x10mm (Caster, Front Tower, Rear Brace)
NOTE: Avid recommendeds that you use new plastics when switching ball stud brands, but isn't necessary. Just be cautious when installing to make sure you don't over tighten them.
This product was added to our catalog on September 24, 2014.
Thursday, Sep 17 2015 (about 2 years ago)
Avid RC B5/B5M Titanium Ball Stud Kit
This kit does not come with the ball stud quantities as listed by amain, the kit comes with (8) 6mm studs, and (6) 10mm studs. To build a T5M you need (4) 6mm, (2) 8mm, (8) 10mm. I had to order individual studs to complete my build which caused this stud kit to go from $55 to $71.97... big mistake.)