B44.2 Shorty Conversion by Schelle Racing
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on September 11, 2014.This is the Schelle Associated B44.2 Shorty Conversion. The Schelle B44.2 Shorty Conversion allows racers to convert their Schelle Aluminum Chassis B44.2 to a shorty pack 4wd configuration which sheds 80 grams of weight and turns the B44.2 into a lightweight track shredding machine. Careful thought went into the component placement on the chassis which gives the car almost identical weight bias to a saddle pack car, but now in a lighter and more agile package. The lighter weight also benefits jumping and landing, with the shocks carrying less weight on takeoffs and landings. Plus, the shorty layout is more mass centralized, with heavier components closer to the center of the car which gives the feeling of faster and more smooth rotation through the turns.
- Fits B44.2 with Schelle Aluminum Chassis only
- Converts Schelle chassis equipped B44.2 to mass centralized shorty pack chassis layout
- Some modification of existing battery tray and gearboxes is required
- Includes detail step-by-step instruction manual
- Upgradable to Associated front and rear gear diffs
- CNC blue anodized aluminum center bulkhead and shorty pack motor mount.
- Front/rear carbon fiber upper decks for shorty pack configuration.
- Shorty pack battery tray
- Carbon fiber battery strap
- Vlue aluminum post with thumb screw