Axial SCX24 Micro Size Rock Crawler, with Jeep JT Gladiator Body!
The Axial SCX24 Jeep JT Gladiator 1/24 4WD RTR Scale Mini Crawler, is a longer wheelbase SCX24 that is ready to hit the trail or the desk. The included Jeep JT Gladiator body depicts a scale interior, driver and detailed Tuff Stuff Overland scale accessories. Based on the proven SCX24 chassis, your everyday life has just become an excellent course. Unfolded laundry? More like a mountain for your truck to get up. Bored at work? Crawl on your desk, we won't tell HR. Out on a hike? Take this with you for an action packed day. With water-resistant electronics and performance driven design, this truck is ready to go the distance and perform like a champ.
- Factory-assembled and ready-to-run
- Detailed Jeep Gladiator body with scale interior, scale driver and Tuff Stuff Overland scale accessory pack
- Two LED lights in front bumper
- Officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires mounted on officially licensed KMC XD Machete wheels
- True full-time 4-wheel drive
- 22mm longer wheelbase for best body fitment
- Durable 3-link front/4-link rear suspension for optimal crawling performance
- Worm drive front and rear differential gears for increased ground clearance
- Sturdy steel C-channel frame rails with bracing for added strength and proper alignment
- Durable steel axles provide strength and durability to match tough climbs and rough trails
- Hook-and-loop body hinge for easy, tilt-open battery access
- (1) Axial SCX24 Jeep Gladiator 1/24 Scale 4WD RTR with:
- (1) Horizon 2.4GHz 2-Channel Radio System
- (1) Axial AS-1 Servo
- (1) Horizon ESC/Receiver Combo
- (1) Dynamite 88T Brushed Electric Motor
- (1) Dynamite 350mAh 2S LiPo 7.4V
- (1) USB Charger
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Nothing! This truck is ready to go out of the box.
This product was added to our catalog on February 3, 2022
This is my second one, so now I have both colors. They perform and handle very well. I’ve used it in the sand, crawling up lava rocks here in Hawaii, used it inside the house with make shift obstacles, even crawling around on top of the hood on my jeep.
This crawler surprises me at every new spot I go to. Highly recommend, it’s soo fun and people come over and ask about it.