Full-time 4WD and a 3-link front/4-link rear suspension let you muscle over big challenges. Worm gears on the axles increase ground clearance, while realistic steel frame rails stand up to hard knocks. The Axial 1967 Chevrolet C10 performs like a winner and looks like one, too. The realistic body rides on Method MR307 hole wheels and BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX tires. For quick battery access, just remove one clip to tilt back the body. Two LEDs in the front bumper light up the trail for night-time crawling. The SCX24 1967 Chevrolet C10 comes ready-to-run with radio and electronics included and installed.
- Includes radio transmitter and receiver and battery
- Comes with ESC, motor, and Axial AS-1 servo servo already installed
- Features a realistic body design.
- Licensed wheels are modeled after Method MR307 Hole Wheels
- Licensed tires are modeled after BFGoodrich Krawler™ T/A® KX tires
- 3-Link front and 4-link rear suspension provides optimal handling
- Full ball bearings
- Two bright LED lights included and mounted in the front bumper
- (1) Axial AX-4 2.4GHz, 3 Channel Radio System
- (1) Axial AS-1 Servo
- (1) Axial AE-6 ESC/Receiver Combo
- (1) USB Charger (DYNC1062)
- (1) Dynamite 88T 030 Brushed Electric Motor
- (1) Dynamite 350mAh 2S LiPo 7.4V Battery Pack (DYNB0012)
- (4) AA Batteries for the Transmitter
- (1) Green scale body
This product was added to our catalog on July 15, 2020
It looks like is almost more capable than my 1/10 scale :-). It's a lot of fun to drive it and the most funny thing you don't need a lot of space and you can drive it anywhere you want.
The crawler is well made, I like the color and the suspension articulation it's just amazing and it's super fun to "play" with it.
I wish they will come up with more mods to customize it as you like it.
Overall is well worth the money you spend.
Too bad because looks like a fun toy.