Axial SCX10 Splined Center CVD Kit (12.3" Wheelbase) by MIP
This product was added to our catalog on January 16, 2014.
This is an optional MIP Axial SCX10 Splined Center CVD Kit. MIP center driveshafts for the Axial line of vehicles are nothing short of legendary in the rock crawling community. But, for a while now the Axial SCX10 driveshafts were in need of a face lift to incorporate the running changes that have occurred over at Axial including their outputs now featuring a hole for driveshaft attachment.
MIP’s SCX10 Axles will no longer feature the double set screw design to clamp onto the through hole but now incorporate a pin set screw for attachment. Along with that improvement MIP has also changed the drive hubs so that there is no longer any interference when it comes to making contact with the stock spur gear cover! Last, but not least, the best feature of this kit is that it covers all SCX10 models with a 12.3 wheel base; and yes this includes the ever popular Jeep Rubicon kit!
NOTE: These driveshafts are compatible with the AX Transmission equipped SCX10 II RTR as driveshaft lengths remain the same as the original SCX10. However, the SCX10 II Kit uses the updated transmission/transfer case and skidplate which requires the driveshafts to be slightly different lengths, effectively making these driveshafts not compatible.
- Compatible with 12.3" wheel base SCX10 trucks
- RC Rock Crawling Approved design
- Reliable Pin set Screw attachment
- Extra Durable Construction
- Dual CVD articulation
- 40 degrees of angle
- All Metal Design
- (4) HW-SHSS 8-32 x 1/8 Flat Point
- (2) MIP Confetti Sticker
- (1) MIP Thread Gel Safety Sheet
- (4) HW-PIN/ Ø3/32 x 5/8in Replacement Cross Pins
- (4) 1/4” x 3/8” Coupling
- (1) MIP Lube & Thread Gel Cup
- (2) MIP C-Drive Male Bone AX10 Scorpion
- (2) MIP CVD™ Spline Bone Female Axial AX10
- (1) MIP 5mm Drive Hub Long Axial Wraith
- (3) MIP 5mm Drive Hub Std Axial Wraith
- (1) MIP Inst. Sheet Axial C-Drives
- (4) HW-SHSS, M3 x .099 Pin Screw