The Axial SCX10 II 1955 Ford 1/10 RTR 4WD Rock Crawler, an officially licensed and detailed 1955 Ford F-100 body fitted on the SCX10 II 4X4 chassis.
The SCX10 II Ford F-100 delivers class-leading performance in a convenient, ready-to-run package. Only batteries and a charger are required. Authentic body details include a front grille with chrome-coated plastic radiator and front-mounted driving lights with LEDs installed. Mounting positions are built-in to add optional LEDs for headlights and turn signal markers. Officially licensed METHOD Hole wheels and Maxxis Trepador tires — plus a working spare — delivers scale details from the roof down.
Performance on the trail lives up to the model’s full-scale inspiration. Waterproof electronics keeps this kit rolling over snow, mud, and more. With its all-metal twin C-channel frame rails, metal-gear transmission, rugged AR44 axles, full ball bearings, and more, the SCX10 II Ford F-100 has what it takes to tackle any trails.
- Officially licensed 1955 Ford F-100 body is mounted on the proven Axial® SCX10™ II chassis
- Officially licensed METHOD Hole Wheels provide durability and clean looks.
- Officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires are molded in R30 compound for a superior grip.
- AR44™ front and rear axles feature a single-piece design with molded truss for extreme durability.
- High pinion design adds ground clearance, improves driveshaft angles and increases gear surface contact for greater durability.
- Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for an efficient, high-performance drivetrain.
- Optimized gear ratio of 3.75 reduces the torque twist typically seen with other small pumpkin axle designs.
- Realistic, high-strength C-channel chassis frame is made of durable steel with cross braces for reinforcement and rigidity.
- Realistic shock hoops with multiple shock mounting positions let you adjust your suspension for maximum performance.
- Adjustable battery tray accommodates batteries up to 32 x 44 x 147mm (3S 5000mAh) while improving weight distribution and center of gravity.
- Mounted to the steering servo is a metal servo horn for durability and sharper steering feel.
- Suspension and steering have strong steel links with large M4 rod ends for durability.
- Chassis mounted servo with adjustable servo mounting system improves scale looks.
- Front suspension design nearly eliminates bump steer
- Oil-filled, coilover shocks with threaded shock bodies allow you to tune the dampening rate.
- AX10™ transmission gearing overall ratio can be adjusted using different pinion and spur gear choices, allowing super high speed or competition-level crawling speed. (Includes LCX transmission with silver 3 gear transmission housing AXI31531)
- Dual slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for increased surface area, allowing more precise tuning and holding power.
- 3-piece WB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts feature a strengthened slider-floater tube which reduces flex and fatigue.
- Waterproof receiver box located on the side plates allows easy access and low center of gravity.
- Dynamite® AW-5L ESC is 3S LiPo capable, yet easily switched “in the field” between LiPo and NiMH batteries.
- (1) Axial® SCX10™ II 1955 Ford F-100 4WD Ready-to-Run
- (1) Spektrum™ STX2® 2.4GHz Radio System
- (1) Dynamite® AE-5L Brushed ESC
- (1) Axial® 35T 540-Size Brushed Motor
- (1) Product manual
- Battery pack with EC3 connector
- Battery charger
- AA batteries (4) for the transmitter