The Avid YZ-2 Triad Direct Drive for the Yokomo YZ-2 allows stock racers to remove the entire clutch assembly for conditions where the driver feels having less rotating mass and zero slip except from the differential is beneficial. With high demand from customers and seeing the need for an improved version from what is currently on the market, Avid developed the lightest direct drive unit available today. Avid accomplished this by removing all the plates and pads as well as the steel spring with a minimalist design done in aluminum. There is also an included M4 aluminum flanged locknut to remove even more weight if you are using the stock steel nut.
- Not for everyone, some stock drivers have found benefits using the system due to the removal of rotating mass.
- Direct Drive system weighs 5.0g with 69 tooth spur.
- No worrying about losing screws.
- All aluminum parts.
- Works with our wide range of Triad spur gears.
- Includes: 69 and 72 tooth spurs, Direct Drive plate, post, hat bushing, and M4 aluminum nut.
- Fits: Yokomo YZ-2
This product was added to our catalog on August 31, 2018