Avid XRAY XB2/XB4 Titanium Shock Standoffs include Avid's FastTune feature which allows you to use a common 1.5mm Allen wrench to prevent the standoff from spinning while using a 5.5mm socket wrench on the other side. The other solutions out there require you to either take the shock completely off the standoff to reach the 7.0mm nut or to use a 7.0mm open-ended socket wrench (which isn't very common in our tool selections). Don't forget, you also get to lose some weight from the highest point on the car by switching from steel to titanium.
- Machined from billet 6Al-4V Titanium
- Designed for Xray XB2 and XB4 vehicles
- FastTune design that uses a 1.5mm allen to aid in switching shock locations
- Stock replacement
- Remove weight from the highest location on your vehicle, weighs 1.25g/ea
- Includes 4 standoffs in a touring spring doodad container
This product was added to our catalog on May 18, 2017