Avid B6/B6D Carbon Fiber Steering Block Arms are made from 2.5mm thick 100% carbon fiber plate and maintain the stock kit Ackermann geometry. Plus, they are 1 gram lighter than the stock parts.
- It is recommended to sand the edges and seal the sides with super glue.
- When installing, do one screw at a time so that the part doesn't get pinched by the screw threads causing the carbon to split.
- 100% Carbon Fiber, 2.5mm thick.
- Same kit geometry maintained.
- Weight (for 2 arms) (Kit: 2.4g | Carbon 1.3g)
- (2) Carbon Steering Block Arms
- (1) Doodad container
- (1) Mini-Decal
Tuesday, Apr 7 2020 (8 months ago)
Avid RC B6/B6D Carbon Fiber Steering Block Arms (2)
I run these on my Sc6.1. They look good and function just as well as the stock ASC91679.