Atlantic II Tug Boat RTR by AquaCraft
The AquaCraft Atlantic II Tug Boat will soothe your yearning for the smell of salt spray and the sound of seagulls. This thoroughly detailed watercraft comes out of the box outfitted for instant outings. Drop in your Star Plug equipped LiPo battery and get out on the water immediately with a fully-trimmed red on black hull, 2.4GHz radio, pre-installed motor, working LED lights, and tons of scale detail. With runtime up to an hour with recommended batteries, the Atlantic II is the perfect way to spend an afternoon down by the lake.
TTX491 4-Channel 2.4GHz Radio
Light and comfortable to hold, the TTX491 offers the ease of 2-stick control and the versatility of 4-channel operation. Servo reversing switches simplify installation; trims let you adjust control to your preference. A shoulder switch provides fast fingertip control of a momentary switch. The full-range TR625 receiver, with dual coaxial antenna ensures the strongest possible signal. Pressing a button creates an instant and unbreakable link between the receiver and the TTX491.
- Lights: Cabin, navigation, spot and mast lights add even more scale detail to this exceptional model.
- Tires: A protective rubber cap on the bow and rubber tires lining both sides of the boat enhance scale realism and cushion minor impacts.
- Cabin: Real-life details — including fire extinguishers, life preservers, ladders, portholes and more — are factory-painted and installed for added authenticity.
- Hatch: The multi-level cabin doubles as a hatch that provides fast, easy access to all onboard electronics. Adding the recommended 11.1V LiPo battery gives the Atlantic II the capacity it needs for up to a full hour of easy sailing.
- Rudder: A large rudder and a 3-bladed brass propeller deliver smooth turns on command.
Hull length: 30.3 in (768 mm)
Beam: 10.5 in (267 mm)
Height: 19.5 in (495 mm)
Weight: 7.8 lb (3.5 kg)
- Factory-finished fiberglass hull and structure with working LEDs and scale details
- Tactic TTX491 4-channel 2.4GHz SLT Radio with servo reversing, TR625 6-channel receiver and TSX102 servos
- 550-sized motor
- 30A brushed LiPo-ready ESC with stutter-bump feature, Star Plug and bullet connectors
- Direct drive system
- 3-bladed brass propeller
- Wooden display stand
Needed to Complete:
- 11.1V 3S 2200mAh 30C LiPo Battery with Hobbico Star or Deans T-Plug type connector
- LiPo Battery Charger
- (6) AA Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on March 22, 2016.